Product description, features & benefits:
The ORIGINAL...copied by many, equaled by none. Our Urban Trail Adjustable Half Harness (aka Half-Back, Shorty or Shoulder Harness) is custom-crafted to your dog's exact measurements that you provide, ensuring a comfortable like-a-glove fit for your best friend.
A versatile harness for mushing and a variety of other dog activities such as scootering, bikejoring, roller blading, canicross, skijoring, tracking, hiking, and is second to none for comfort and safety for everyday use. The harness is fully padded everywhere that touches your dog, even under the buckles and on the adjustment strap. Optional lightweight nylon pack cloth covering is available - retain all the benefits of the fleece padding, without the hair, burrs, and debris that sticks to it!
Please refer to the Measuring Instructions to measure your dog for the Adjustable Urban Trail Harness: Measurement Guide, Measuring Video. The more information you provide will help us construct the very best fitting harness for your dog!
- Adjustable at the neck and girth or just at the girth option.
- Pulling pressure is on dog's chest, not neck and shoulder and eliminates downward pressure on dog's hindquarters. Rotates freely around dog's girth, thereby helping to reduce 'crabbing.
- Standard d-ring at the girth is welded and nickel-plated. Strong and durable.
- Polartec Fleece Padding - comfortable, lightweight, and durable. The harness is padded everywhere that touches your dog, even under the buckles and on the adjustment straps
- Say NO to chafing! By design, the harness girth sits right behind, not on, the front legs, greatly reducing any chance of chafing.
- Big Dog" Wienerlock® Buckles - U.S. military-grade, made in the USA, strong and durable
- Embroidered ID: Either your dog's name or phone number (maximum of 12 spaces) added to the harness for FREE.
OPTIONAL PRODUCT UPGRADESReflective Bands: 3M Reflective Bands for great nighttime visibility
Extra D-Rings: Tough, durable, corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated, welded steel D-Ring comes standard at the girth of the harness. Side D-Rings are optional for use with biking with the Walky Dog or Springer. Front D-Ring for training and additional control and to discourage hard pulling
Veterinarian Recommended! Best harness design for being non-restrictive and non-choking - Dog World Magazine
This harness extends only partway down the back to accommodate the steeper pull angle associated with biking and scootering.
PLEASE NOTE that our CUSTOM CRAFTED Harnesses can take several weeks to make depending on the time of year (4 - 6 weeks during off-season and 6 - 10 weeks during season). In most cases, you will receive your harness in the middle of that range, but it may take as long as the outside of that range. Although they are worth the wait, if you cannot or do not want to wait that long, please consider our READY-TO-GO Adjustable Urban Trail Harness which is ready for immediate shipment!
More information about Polartec Fleece:
- Polartec Fleece provides unequaled padding and comfort, and does so for years.
- Polartec Fleece is moisture resistant, with only 1% it's weight in water retention.
- Polartec Fleece is temperature neutral.
- Polartec Fleece is lightweight.
- Polartec Fleece is environmentally responsible, made from recycled plastic bottles.