Product description, features & benefits:
Our popular signature X-Back design is perfect for dog sledding, carting, scootering, bikejoring, and other pulling activities. CUSTOM MADE to your dog's measurements and your choice of colors plus free ID tag sewn on.
Our custom harness is fully padded with black Polartec fleece along the chest, neck, and throughout the length of the rib cage, the X-Back harness allows your dog to efficiently and comfortably pull from the entire length of his body. Optional lightweight nylon pack cloth covering is available - retain all the benefits of the fleece padding, without the hair, burrs, and debris that sticks to it!
If you do not want to wait for a custom-made harness, our Ready-To-Go X-Back Harness is constructed using the exact same signature design and comes in 11 standard sizes and are in-stock and ready for fast shipment!
Please refer to the Measuring Instructions to measure your dog for the X-Back Harness: X Back Measuring Guide, X back Measuring Video
OPTIONAL PRODUCT UPGRADES
Lightweight Nylon Packcloth: Soft, strong, and lightweight black nylon covering over the fleece padding provides all the benefits of the fleece plus hair, burrs, and debris won't stick to it.
Belly Band: Made with lightweight webbing and a lightweight snap. Our adjustable belly band will fit on most x-back harnesses.
- Helps prevent your dog from backing out of the harness as the x-back harness is loose-fitting by design when your dog is not pulling
- Helps give your dog confidence and calms them as it allows your dog to feel the harness run along the complete length of the body...similar to the calming effect a Thunder Shirt provides.
- The belly band is designed to run underneath the dog and through both sides of the harness at the last rib. Fully adjustable, specific sizing is not necessary - the band is NOT intended to wrap around the complete girth section of the dog.
Reflective Tape: 3M Reflective Tape is added to the custom harness in four places for maximum nighttime visibility.
Split-Chest Design: Unique chest design for very wide-chested dogs such as St Bernards or Newfoundlands. The wider chest allows for the harness to sit more squarely on these big, wide-chested dogs.
Add Embroidered ID: Either your dog's name or phone number (maximum of 12 spaces) added to the harness for FREE.
PLEASE NOTE that our CUSTOM CRAFTED Harnesses can take several weeks to construct, depending on the time of the year (4 - 6 weeks during off-season and 6 - 10 weeks during season). In most cases you will receive your harness in the middle of that range, but it may take as long as the outside of that range. Although they are worth the wait, if you do not want to or cannot wait that long, please consider our Ready-To-Go X-Back Harness (comes in 11 standard sizes), which is in-stock and ready for fast shipment!
Additional information about Polartec Fleece:
- Polartec Fleece provides unequaled padding and comfort, and does so for years.
- Polartec Fleece is moisture resistant, with only 1% it's weight in water retention.
- Polartec Fleece is temperature neutral.
- Polartec Fleece is lightweight.
- Polartec Fleece is environmentally responsible, made from recycled plastic bottles.