Product description, features & benefits:
A complete scooter line setup that comes with everything you need for running up to four dogs on a scooter or mountain/fat bike. We caution you, however, that running 3-4 dogs on a scooter or bike can be challenging. The line is modular, so you can easily break it down to run 1 or 2 dogs.
3/4 Dog Line Features:
- Made with high-quality polyethylene rope
- Built-in bungee section
- Y-line for your lead dogs
- Two tuglines and two necklines for your wheel dogs
- Heavy-duty 5/8" Italian Bronze Snaps
- Scooter post connector
- Double neckline to connect your leaders at the collar
- Versatile - if you run three dogs, you can run one in lead and two at wheel or vice-versa. Also perfect for running two dogs, one in front of the other.
- Modular - easily turn the line into a two or one dog line
- Color choices - red, blue, and black for centerlines and necklines and tuglines
OPTIONAL PRODUCT UPGRADE
Helps to keep your scooter line away from your scooter or bike front wheel and helps prevent tangling and accidents.
Easy to use! Run your Scooter Line through the Scooter Noodle! Nylon webbing clips around your handlebar and suspends the Scooter Noodle over your front tire. It easily adjusts to your desired height and angle.
Available in Orange, Hot Orange, and Bright Yellow.